23.10.11

Straight Fraternity: Zorro's Sleeping Blowjob




After a night out at a club, Zorro stays over at my house. It was his first time at a gay bar and he loved all of the attention from the guys...

After Zorro passes out asleep I open his jeans and play with his cock. Zorro is out cold, but his cock wakes up very quickly. I pull his pants off...

I start jacking Zorro as he moans with pleasure in his sleep. He stirs but he doesn't wake up. He rolls over which gives me better access to his hard cock...

Zorro does wake up, but all he says is, "That feels good." I get him to stand up and I get on my knees and suck him...

He lays back on the bed still sleepy. I use the toy to jack him, but he seems to like my mouth best so I just keep going with that....

He tells me to get on the bed and he climbs on top of me and pulls my pants off. He isn't ready to fuck a guy yet, but he rubs his cock on my ass until he says he is about to cum...

I have him roll over and I jack him with the toy and then my hand until he is about to cum. Then he blows his load in my mouth and all over my hand. I make him taste his own cum from my hand. Then we get breakfast!

File size: 166.0 MB




No comments:

Post a Comment